Indoor Air Quality
Let us show you how yours can improve
Research shows that indoor air can be more polluted than outdoor air—affecting your health and comfort. Filtration, or the removal of pollen, dust, allergens, contaminants and odors, can improve the air quality of your home. Most homeowners count on traditional 1-inch furnace filters to clean the air, not realizing that they provide only minimal air filtration. With indoor air quality products from Advanced Comfort Systems as part of your total comfort system, you and your family can breathe easier than ever before.
We include a media filter with every furnace we sell to get you started. Some homes and families have needs that require more than a media filter. We can discuss solutions to these needs, including cost-effective humidification, filtration and air sanitation options that can significantly improve the quality of the air you breathe. Ask us about:
- UV treatment devices and light bulbs kill airborne bacteria, viruses, microorganisms, mold and odors.
- Air to air heat exchangers transport clean air from the outdoors, while controlling humidity and minimizing heat loss/gain.
- New air conditioners like Carrier’s Infinity Series have enhanced dehumidification features when paired with an Infinity furnace. You can lower the humidity level without dropping the temperature, saving on electricity and helping you feel more comfortable at higher temperature levels.
- Air purifiers and cleaners stop recirculating contaminates throughout the home. Kill and capture them instead.
- Our recommended 4-inch media filters with MERV 8 ratings filter out air particulates while allowing airflow to efficiently supply the furnace. See us for 1-inch filters too.
- Whole house humidifiers, steam humidifier units and basement dehumidifiers help to control the moisture level of your indoor air. Some humidifier units are even available with outdoor temperature sensors to automatically adjust humidity levels as well as conserve water.
Used together, these systems can eliminate nearly 99 percent of the pollutants threatening the health of your family. Call today for a free estimate!